Yogaha Karmasu KAUSHALAM literally means “Yoga is skill/excellence in action”. Kaushalam is a 3 to 5 day workshop held at Heartfulness Centers across India and abroad with the single objective of creating an inner transformation in people who will be better able to lead themselves and their lives in a more fulfilling manner.
Heartfulness meditative techniques are the foundation stone of these seminars and focus on the “How” of change.
This is suitable for entrepreneurs, executives, professionals and leaders
3 – 5 days residential program in Personal Mastery
Holistic wellness and learning with experts in a pristine and serene environment
- Move from burnout to joy
- Energize your time & yourself
- Enhance your work and personal relationship
- Realign priorities for well-being & fulfilment
- Get inspired by yourself: Be your own
- Join the HeartfulnessKutumba- family
Heartfulness Kutumba Privileges
- On call, Heartfulness Trainer
- Mobile app to practice tools
- 3 to 7 days contemplation retreat with family at centres in Denmark, France, USA, Germany, Malaysia & India (Himalayas, Kerala, Pune, Kharagpur)
- Access to Library and Day Facilities in 500+ Heartfulness centres globally
Experiential residential retreat with emphasis on practice. Idyllic setting with continuous connect to nature, that includes:
- Facilitated sessions by experts
- Inspirational audio, video and reading
- Powerful peer to peer, group learning
- Self reflection and contemplation zones
Heartfulness Institute,BMA, Manapakkam, Chennai. (An oasis Within 20 mins ride from Chennai airport.)
Wed, June 14, 0900 hrs to Sun, June 18, 1500 hrs,Check in available June 13.
- Rs 20,000 per person, includes professional fees, comfortable stay in AC room and saatvik meals.
- 10% Early bird discount for registration by July 31, 2017
- 10% discount for 2 or more from one company